Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to print from a TCTC computer:
- From the Print Dialog Box, select the printer.
- Sharp Multifunction = big, stand-alone printers in most common student areas; color & monochrome options
- Sharp Printer = small, tabletop printers; monochrome prints only
- Select color or monochrome ("black & white") in the print dialog box.
- Monochrome is 4¢/page and color is 8¢/page.
- The document will be sent to all of the printers on campus.
- Login to the printer with your TCTC ID card or enter your username and password.
- Choose the jobs you want to print (or choose "Print All").
How to print from a laptop:
- Log into PaperCut.
- On the left panel of the menu, choose "web print."
- Click on "submit job."
- "Sharp Multifunction" (big, stand-alone printers in most student common areas) or "Sharp Printer" (small, tabletop printers)
- Color or Monochrome (monochrome= black & white)
- Single-sided or Double-sided
- Click the green box on the bottom right to navigate to the next step.
- When you see "Held in a queue," the job is ready to be released from the printer.
Add money to your printing account:
- Purchase a print card from the Bookstore on 2nd floor of Student Success Center (Pendleton Campus) or from a supply vending machine (Community Campuses).
- Login to PaperCut, select "Redeem Card", and enter the code from the card.