Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to print from a library computer:
- Print from your document as you always would.
- When the Papercut login box pops up, enter your eTc username and password.
- Go to any printer on campus to print your document.
- At the printer, enter either your eTc login information or your T number.
- All of your print jobs will be listed.
- Print jobs will be stored for four hours.
- Choose the jobs you want to print (or choose "Print All").
- Be sure to logout after your documents are printed.
How to print from a laptop:
- Make sure you are connected to the campus wifi connection.
- Log into PaperCut.
- On the left panel of the menu, choose "web print."
- Click on "submit job."
- Papercut will guide you through the steps to upload your document from there.
Adding money to print account
To add money to your printing account, visit the bookstore on the second floor of the Student Success Center