Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Important COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Information and Safety Guidelines for In-Person Tutoring
*Please note: We hold everyone’s health in high regard and want to ensure tutoring is as safe learning environment. If you feel ill or have been around anyone who has been ill, please book an online tutoring appointment instead of coming to campus.
In preparation of a tutoring session:
- Bring a mask to wear during your tutoring session.
- Bring your laptop and all other course material, such as books or homework, to the appointment.
- Check in at the front desk of the tutoring area before your appointment, and the front desk assistant will direct you to your tutor.
During a tutoring session:
- Wear your mask.
- There will be a whiteboard on the wall for you to write on, and the tutor will have their own whiteboard to write on.
After a tutoring session:
- If you picked up a marker at check-in, please return it to the “used” marker bin located at the front desk.
- The tutor will sanitize the table and used items before the next tutoring session
- Feel free to book another appointment in order to stay ahead of your coursework.
Contact the Learning Commons
You can always contact your TCTC Learning Commons for more help with math.
For help with math research, you can contact the Learning Commons librarians in person at the Learning Commons, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 864.646.1750
For help with math review or content, you can contact the Learning Commons tutors in person at the Learning Commons, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 864.646.1367
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hours vary—please call 864-646-1367 for information