Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use this Guide
This guide covers relevant information for many studying Veterinary Technology. It explores resources useful for finding reference materials to complement assignments, writing research papers, and anatomical resources.
- Books, eBooks, & Reference - How to find books, ebooks, or reference material.
- Databases & Articles - How to find and access scholarly articles, journals, and databases.
- Websites & Apps - Lists of professional organizations, trusted websites, and free apps.
- Models & Multimedia - How to access anatomy models, image databases, and helpful videos.
- More Support - Learn more about Learning Commons services and Citation Support
The Learning Commons provides Tutoring and Research Assistance.